Westland Potting Grit is ideal for mixing with compost to provide extra drainage and open up the compost structure. It’s also great for creating a decorative finish on pots, containers, rockeries, ponds, aquariums and alpine plantings.
- Washed and graded 4-7mm grit
- Improves drainage & opens up structure
- Decorative finish for pots, containers & rockeries
- Adds weight to pots & containers
- Ideal for anchoring aquatic plants
- 20 kg bag
- Westland Potting Grit has been specially sourced and washed to produce a carefully graded, lime-free grit 4-7mm in size, making it perfect for a number of uses around the garden and greenhouse.