Scindapsus aureus is also known as Epipremnum aureum or Devil’s Ivy. It’s great for training up moss poles or for trailing from a hanging pot.
- An ideal plant for the home or office that is very easy to keep
- They prefer good light but try to keep away from strong direct sunlight
- These plants are approximately 50cm tall on a moss pole and are very bushy healthy plants
- Minimum temperature 55 degrees fahrenheit
- Feed between spring and autumn and water liberally, ideally letting the compost dry out slightly between waterings. Try a tin of leaf shine spray it gives your foliage plants an extra glossy healthy look.