60L of premium compost with added John Innes nutrient blend. Encourages stronger plant development and more abundant flowering. Suitable for every stage of a plant’s life cycle and can be used all around the garden. Use for sowing seeds, potting on, and in baskets and containers. Rich, slow-release formula contains enough nutrients to feed plants for up to 5 weeks.
New Horizon All Plant Compost is a naturally peat-free formulation that gives every plant triple the goodness. This peat-free formulation is ideal for all types of plants and can also feed your plants for up to 6 weeks. Additionally, our special BIO3 formulation includes 3 special ingredients to help your plants thrive.
- 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of plants
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for seedlings, containers, fruit & vegetables
- IO3 formulation with No Green Waste
Westland Nutrient Rich Garden Soil is a specially-blended rich clay loam, with natural organic nutrients that slowly release to support strong, healthy growth. Perfect for planting, lawn repairs and preparation and general garden use.
- Rich clay loam with high nutrient content
- Enriched with slow release organic matter
- Promotes rooting and establishment
- Helps retain moisture
- Westland Nutrient Rich Garden Soil is a specially selected rich clay loam soil with a high humus content which retains nutrients and moisture, making it ideal for use all around the garden. This soil has been sieved to remove stones and debris, is free from weed seeds and blended with slow release organic nutrients to produce a high performance top soil.
Gro-Sure Ericaceous Compost has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for lime hating plants such as rhododendrons, camellias, azaleas, pieris and heathers. Containing 4 months feed and our patented West+ fibre this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health and moisture retention.
- Perfect for acid loving plants
- 4 months feed
- Contains iron for greener foliage
- Exceptional growing results with 4 months feed for season long flowering
- Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering
- Enriched with iron for greener foliage
- 50% lighter than standard multi-purpose compost making it easier to transport around the home and garden
- More flowers, fruit & vegetables
- Stronger root systems for healthier plants
- Controls moisture for less watering
- Guaranteed growing results
Jack’s Magic All Purpose Compost blends the finest 100% natural ingredients to create a pure and balanced growing medium, which produces super, natural growth and exceptional health for plants and blooms all over your house and garden.
- Rich peat based compost
- Great for seed sowing & potting on
- Use in beds, borders & containers
- Perfect medium for flowers, fruits & vegetables
Why UseJack’s Magic All Purpose Compost is a specially formulated, peat-based compost enriched with organic fertiliser to feed your plants for the first 4-5 weeks of planting. Contains a seaweed extract that improves germination, improves root development and enhances flower, fruit and vegetable quality.
Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is a rich organic compost ideal for use all around the garden. Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is perfect for mulching, planting and soil conditioning. Perfect for flowers, fruit & vegetables, as well as roses, trees and shrubs.
- Perfect soil conditioner
- Rich source of organic matter
- Produces higher crop yields and abundant blooms
- Suitable for mulching and planting
- No green waste
- Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is a rich organic compost ideal for use all around the garden. Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is perfect for mulching, planting and soil conditioning. Perfect for flowers, fruit & vegetables, as well as roses, trees and shrubs. It breaks down naturally in the soil, releasing nutrients as well as providing a rich, natural source of organic matter and humus. Essential for the development of healthy plants, fruits and vegetables.
- Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is rich source of organic matter which is term used when referring to a wide range of materials for feeding plants and improving soil conditions. Organic matter can also improve soil structure and fertility and often prevent plant nutrient deficiencies. Organic matter in soils help bind other soil particles that can be penetrated by roots and hold moisture, they also help bind or buffer nutrients so they are not washed away by rain. Typically organic matter will decay slowly and release nutrients to help feed plants.
Ideal for use all around the garden this premium compost contains nutrients to feed your plant for up to 5 weeks. The added John Innes formula retains and releases nutrients and water for longer, providing your plants with all they need. It contains our unique ingredient West+ producing our best ever formula.
- Now contains BIO3
- Perfect for all life stages of plants
- Now suitable for seed sowing
- Stronger plant development
- More flowers, more vibrancy, longer plant life
- Ideal for containers and hanging baskets
- Feeds plants for up to 5 weeks
- Carefully blended for excellent moisture retention and drainage
- Perfect for all stages of plant life, including seed sowing
- Ideal for containers, hanging baskets and general garden use
- No Green Waste
Westland Potting Grit is ideal for mixing with compost to provide extra drainage and open up the compost structure. It’s also great for creating a decorative finish on pots, containers, rockeries, ponds, aquariums and alpine plantings.
- Washed and graded 4-7mm grit
- Improves drainage & opens up structure
- Decorative finish for pots, containers & rockeries
- Adds weight to pots & containers
- Ideal for anchoring aquatic plants
- 20 kg bag
- Westland Potting Grit has been specially sourced and washed to produce a carefully graded, lime-free grit 4-7mm in size, making it perfect for a number of uses around the garden and greenhouse.